Over the past few weeks, a mad research rampage into nightgame led me to the YouTube channel of a guy named John Mulvehill, aka JMULV. He’s an ex-RSD instructor that saw through the bullshit enough to not continue with them and started his own company called Efficient Pickup. That company went down when some of the guys associated with it were charged with rape and he was (allegedly falsely) accused of kidnapping, coercion, and lewdness. Seems like he’s been laying low for a while and has since branched out on his own.
Now, I can see JMULV rubbing people the wrong way:
- He talks about his notch count ad nauseum, claiming to have 766 lifetime notches.
- He’s prone to braggadocio.
- He goes off on wild tangents in his videos and has a hard time expressing his points. Videos that should take 20 minutes take an hour and 20 minutes.
- He comes off as a complete and utter sociopath.
I shook my head the first time I watched some of his videos. But the more I watched, the more I was impressed — you don’t get to 750+ notches without learning a thing or two along the way. And guess what? Dark triad guys tend to get laid a lot.
JMULV’s game can probably be best described as the best parts of RSD/Mystery Method, Blackdragon and Good Looking Loser mixed with dark triad and red pill concepts.
His magnum opus is a 5 hour, 14 minute (yes, I know) breakdown of his game:
I’ve watched the entire thing (on 1.5x speed, naturally), over the course of the last week, and I’m pretty floored.
I’ve never found a guy who sells products that doesn’t have some sort of bullshit in their philosophy. Even guys I learned the most from, like Blackdragon, Krauser, and Good Looking Loser have major flaws, in my opinion, with their systems.
JMULV is the only guy I’ve ever seen put a practical system together that combines multiple lead sources (night game, online game, and day game) that results in getting laid while minimizing time spent on women.
The advantage of JMULV’s underproduced, rambling videos is that you see him at his rawest. And better yet, it’s all actionable, practical advice. No fluff, no philosophy, no abstraction, like other gurus are fond of. I know a lot of guys aren’t going to have the patience to watch the entire video, so here’s the flow chart, and I’ll summarize below:
Nightgame is definitely his forté and where I learned the most. This is his typical nightgame routine:
- He believes in very quick screening and closes. Here’s a good thread on the RooshV forum with a summary of his night game philosophy and here is a two-hour long webinar on it if you have more patience.
- He opens with strong eye contact, vocal tonality, and body language, and immediately starts kino.
- Assuming the girl reciprocates, he makes small talk and probes her logistics.
- He plants the idea of her going home with him right away.
- If she’s not interested at all, he takes the number and works it into his normal leads funnel.
- If she is, he handles any objections, bounces her outside or to a second location, and then gives a false time constraint and bounces back to his place (insinuating that no sex will happen)
- He’s realistic that it will be tough for most guys to pull consistently on a night out, and so will try to collect a bunch of numbers for his funnel. This is something I’ve never heard anyone else mention, but is completely true.
- He uses Tinder and Bumble with heavily-photoshopped, professionally-taken profile photos with good lighting
- He uses several DHV photos that he takes in front of a green screen and photoshops in the background: him DJing at a huge event, skiing, standing in London
- He’s tall, so he has one selfie emphasizing his height, taken in a suit.
- His messaging is persistent and he goes for the number within 6-10 messages.
- His daygame is definitely the weakest part of his game. He doesn’t do it that much, only has 20 daygame lays total.
- His openers are not great “Can I meet you real fast?” and he seems a bit nervous, but his tonality is good and he’s low energy and not excitable.
- He DHVs like a madman with stuff like “I’m a DJ” and “I used to live in London” and similar.
- He goes for the number really fast. 1-2 minutes. Doesn’t do much comfort-building. Probably gets a lot of weak leads.
- He talks about “hired gun” game, basically gaming promoters or hostesses by insinuating that he organizes events and then getting their number, then running standard game from there.
- He seeds the date with every interaction he has with a girl, i.e. during daygame and night game he gives them a preview of what they’re going to be doing on the date
- Invites 90% of the girls he meets directly over to his house to “split a bottle of wine”.
- The girls that don’t want to meet at his house, he takes them out, and then bounces them back to his house to “drink champagne” and gives a false time constraint
Retention/Building a Harem
- Fucks women well the first time they have sex, and thereafter
- Remains non-needy and doesn’t pedestalize women once they’re in rotation, i.e. doesn’t text her back right away, doesn’t comment when she sends nudes
- Never commits to monogamy with any of the women in his rotation
There’s obviously a lot more, but that’s a summary of his thoughts on the key points. For more, I recommend watching his YouTube channel.