I’ve had a pretty serious revelation over the past week, fueled by recent feedback from my wings in New York City, who for the first time were able to both allow me to see how advanced guys come off in set, as well as give me raw, honest feedback on my vibe.
- I’ve never actually learned how to seduce a woman.
- I’m not actually emitting behaviors that are attractive to women (for example: my in-person interactions generally look like I’m chasing them, rather than them chasing me).
- I’ve never learned how to evoke emotions in a woman.
- In line with the path of least resistance, I’ve used Tinder as a crutch to set up an efficient funnel of girls straight to my house where sex is already guaranteed, to avoid actually having to learn how to do the hard work.
IT IS TIME FOR ME TO ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO SEDUCE.
I want to be able to seduce a woman in any scenario, like some of my other natural friends do. I want to fuck my Uber drivers, friends of friends, girls at the airport. I marvel at how other guys build comfort, evoke emotion, and get women to invest in them.
On the other hand, my game looks like this: I’m hot, you’re hot. Let’s rut urgently, like jackals). The times where the girls aren’t already into me, like cold approach, I fall back on showing a facade of behaviors I think are attractive, and they see right through it.
I want to be total and complete player, not just one that relies on his looks and persistence to close.
I am giving myself one year, starting November 1, to do this.
- I will be writing daily field reports, analyzing my weaknesses, and hoping to improve with each passing day.
- I will be favoring cold approach and the uncertainty of in-person seduction over the familiar comfort of Tinder.
- I will be moving to New York City in April to accelerate my learning.
On November 1, 2022, I will check in and re-evaluate my progress.
Let’s fucking go.